Return address: The Staff Uniform Company. Apex House, Duke Avenue , Stanley Green Trading Estate, Cheadle Hulme,Cheshire, SK8 6RX
Garments can be returned within 28 days of receipt for a refund or credit.
Garments must be unworn and unwashed. They must be returned in their original packaging with any tags still attached and fit for re-sale.
We cannot accept returns of any garments that have been personalised, tax tabbed, embroidered or altered
For more information contact our after sales team.
Standard Delivery via DPD is 3-5 working days
Items must be returned within 28 days
Need help? Contact our after sales team on 0161 917 3242
How long will it take to get my refund?
Refunds can take up to 14 working days for your account to be credited or a refund to be made back to your card.
How are refunds processed?
- Once the garments are received back and are checked by our quality control team, either a credit will be made to your account or funds will be refunded back to the card you paid with. A receipt will be issued.
How do I return my garments?
- Garments are to be returned at your own cost via your chosen method, i.e; courier or Royal Mail. Please obtain a proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit. They should be sent to: The Staff Uniform Company. Apex House, Duke Avenue, Stanley Green Trading Estate, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 6RX
What items cannot be returned?
- - Garments cannot be returned more than 28 from receipt.
- - Garments cannot be returned if they have been; personalised, tax tabbed or embroidered according to customer instruction.
- - Garments cannot be returned if they have been; worn, altered or damaged from personal use.
- - Garments cannot be returned without the correct paperwork enclosed.
- - Garments cannot be returned if they are a clearance item
Can I have an exchange rather than a refund?
- Yes you can request an exchange instead of a refund. In this instance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request your exchange. Please note that items ordered can only be exchanged once. if the exchange items is still unsuitable, it will need to be returned for a refund.